Saturday, February 6, 2010

Where Do I Located A Idle Air Control Valve On A 96 Civic?

hey everyone im wonderin where i can locate my idle air control valve on my 96 civic, it idle's up and down when its warmed up and when im not givin it gas. i heard that was the problem, im tryin to fix ti, can someone tell me where to locate it and how to take it off, thanksWhere Do I Located A Idle Air Control Valve On A 96 Civic?
backside of the intakeWhere Do I Located A Idle Air Control Valve On A 96 Civic?
The idle air control valve would be on the intake manifold. The up and down idle is a results of a heat and emission control. sensor for the computer.to regulate the idle on the engine. More people get in to trouble with a';I heard that was the problem'; or '; A friend told me that is the problem'; than any thing else.
i think its right under the intake manifold and connected to that, but it could also be ur throttle position sensor, thats on ur throttle body its a flat head screw when you turn it makes ur car idle higher or lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment