Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heater hose clamps from water control valve?

I am about to replace the water control valve on my own for a honda pilot.


The clamps are currently the squeeze type that it appears I have to use pliers to remove. Should I replace these clamps with a gear screw type one? also, if anyone tried to replace this valve before, let me know your experience. Thanks.Heater hose clamps from water control valve?
u don't have to replace the clamps with screw type but will make it easier to work on in the future.....and probably easier to put the new 1 in place.....good luckHeater hose clamps from water control valve?
yes get the screw clamps. those spring clamps you might as well throw them over the hill because once they are used then they get weak. plus with the screw clamps you can always tighten them if they need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment