Saturday, February 6, 2010

How to change Idle Air Control Valve on a 2000 Honda Accord V6?

I have a 2000 Honda Accord EX V6. I tried to replace the IACV today but there's just too many things in the way. I was wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions on how to change the IACV. Thanks a lot!How to change Idle Air Control Valve on a 2000 Honda Accord V6?
Take it to honda and let them do itHow to change Idle Air Control Valve on a 2000 Honda Accord V6?
take off the things that are in the way it is simple to get that changed out I had to do it on a 95 del sol and my old 97 civic
i would take it to the Honda dealer ship.
you need to remove the air intake, remove the Throttle body which is the one with the 4 bolts on it. then flip it and you'll see 2 star screw that that needs to be removed.





Of course remove battery connection, remove radiator tubes connected to it.





also remember to buy a new gasket for the throttle body when u put it back.





have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment