Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is there a site i can go to to replace the heater control valve in my mistubihi galat 02?

stupic heater not working having trouble with heat control valve...i know this isnt gonna be wasy but is there any thing to guide me.....Is there a site i can go to to replace the heater control valve in my mistubihi galat 02?
Youll either have to do it yourself or bring it to the repair shop for that.Is there a site i can go to to replace the heater control valve in my mistubihi galat 02?
The site itself won`t help , you may have to physically get in there or take it to a shop. Have a look here , maybe someone can help you out.http://www.dsm.org/
Try www.alldatadiy.com.


It's a subscription site, but they have everything available from Mitsubishi about your particular vehicle. I have had it for years and it has paid for itself just by what I have saved in mechanics bills by knowing whats happening. I have been able to fix alot myself too.
  • one web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment